Saturday, April 7, 2012

Photoshoots by Kelvin

Friday, which is yesterday.
Went for a photoshoot at Garden restaurant with Kelvin :3


Thanks to Mr. Anson Lau :P for fetching me from uni to Garden and waited for me to finish my shoot .
That time was about 4.30pm , rush to north tower to take MR200 for previous competition and he have to bring me back home, and rush back to have tuition classes. SORRY ! TOT


谢谢刘先生 在我去这里那里 然后等我外拍
那时候已经4.30 还有走去North tower 拿钱 、然后载我回家 再赶着回去补习
对不起 ! TOT .....




The photo are really nice, but not me.
I went for the shoot right after my class, so I did not apply on make up, nice dresses and lens
Actually I have no idea why its so pianful when I put on my lens in the morning TOT
My eyes look kinda ugly, smile not natural and my fringe -.- sucks !
Did not want to cut it, cause I wanna leave it long, so I can change hair style to middle line ( 中分 )
Already 3 month, still so short ! /.\


Thanks to Kelvin for the shoots, and teach me so patiently, when Im soooo stupid and shy to do poses .
Next shoot will be better :D





I cant smile nicely without showing teeth -.- weird feeling 


Some pictures wont be uploaded at the page. 
So stay tune on me punya bloq, will upload it here.


Another shoots tomorrow, must apply make up and lens ady .
All the best la Tracy Wong.

No comments:

Post a Comment